Please read through only if you can stand some boasting....😊
During the vacation after final exams of the 10th, me and 2 of my academically exceptional friends joined a computer institute which were conducting training on C programming. That's the first time we were touching a keyboard. But as mentioned in a previous post basics of coding is like a door for which I didn't have the key handy. Anyways after multiples attempts of focusing my retina to my friend's screens i got a C- in the final test when they got an A+. I got diagnosed of short sight just after the test. After all it seems too much of focusing is not good for your eyes ☺️. On last day at the institute my teacher while giving the certificates jokingly asked my friend's "Where did you find this guy". Even though I too laughed it away that comment stayed in my heart.
After getting a decent job with an MNC i wanted to get back to the tutor and wanted to boast about my achievements. But I never approached the person. But now after all these years I realise that, that comment was the nitron boost which helped me complete the multiple races that life had thrown at me.
During these years I too had to push lot of my team members to achieve the greater goals. Some of them still in my FB friend circle i can see have reached flying heights. So to them and for all others who got pushed hard, "See it as a nitron boost for your race"
During the vacation after final exams of the 10th, me and 2 of my academically exceptional friends joined a computer institute which were conducting training on C programming. That's the first time we were touching a keyboard. But as mentioned in a previous post basics of coding is like a door for which I didn't have the key handy. Anyways after multiples attempts of focusing my retina to my friend's screens i got a C- in the final test when they got an A+. I got diagnosed of short sight just after the test. After all it seems too much of focusing is not good for your eyes ☺️. On last day at the institute my teacher while giving the certificates jokingly asked my friend's "Where did you find this guy". Even though I too laughed it away that comment stayed in my heart.
After getting a decent job with an MNC i wanted to get back to the tutor and wanted to boast about my achievements. But I never approached the person. But now after all these years I realise that, that comment was the nitron boost which helped me complete the multiple races that life had thrown at me.
During these years I too had to push lot of my team members to achieve the greater goals. Some of them still in my FB friend circle i can see have reached flying heights. So to them and for all others who got pushed hard, "See it as a nitron boost for your race"
1 comments:
Nitron boost for your race
Post a Comment